Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Comments are now open ... Bout time ... Sheesh!

I know some of you that have visited my blog have probably said, "He says comments are welcome but comments are closed to members only. What an idiot." LOL I did not open comments to the public because I first wanted to see if it was even worthwhile. I am new to blogging, this is actually my first. I hope that it is good for a debut. Actually, I hope it is "top of the heap" type stuff. My hope is to provide meaningful product information through my experiences in their use and your feedback (questions and experiences). I also hope to provide insights to certain industries as progressive changes take place via articles. Those industries may include but not be limited to: Computers, Home Entertainment, Gadgets, Electronics, and lastly Literature. In the midst of providing all this information I will somehow manage to find a way to toot my own horn here and there also ... LOL. Future plans include new categories (fashion, finance, health, etc...) that I feel may be a common interest to you all and myself. Problem is ... I can not tell if it is worthwhile without YOU. Now that the views are creeping up towards 1,000 ... It is time. Please feel free to comment. Tell me your likes, dislikes, experiences, my mistakes, how to do better, etc... Comments are now open to the public. Thank you all in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment