Thursday, July 4, 2013

I wish I had a remote with a keyboard.





There are a literally a ton of input devices available. Some even have special purposes like those specifically made for those with physical or other impairments. Some systems have more than one purpose ... Business apps & Home Media Server for example. In these cases it may be difficult if not impossible to find an input device that handles more than one purpose well. The Lenovo N5902 Multimedia Remote With Keyboard fits the bill. I noticed so many rave reviews honoring it.
















I was impressed right away with the way it felt in my hand ... like it was made for "MY" hand. It is very easy and quite simple to toggle back and forth between apps without pulling up Windows virtual keyboard or hunting down another input device. It's also back lit so you can see it at night. What's the use in having a remote where you can't see the numbers in darkness. I do not recommend this device for the gamer however, I do recommend this device for all who use the TV as a monitor or uses a projector to display the computer image.

No comments:

Post a Comment