Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Logitech MX Air - Air Mouse


 

 

 

  Possibly the best mouse in the world (my opinion).

 

 

 

   

This mouse is built using NASA technology. It is ergonomically designed for the human hand. Though a flat surface can be used it is not required ... it can be waved in the air like a remote. It has built in biometrics and can read your fingers touch. It works with all windows based programs and apps. The Logitech MX Air can also distinguish hand motion movements. Rub you finger up or down on the bar and raise or lower volume or scroll a web page. Flick you wrist to the left or right and turn a page on a document. The features are customizable to you liking. I've had two of these for several years now and my hand has neverrrrrrr gotten fatigue from continuous clicking. I do a lot of online business and I am on my computer at least 10 hours a day every single day. The other Logitech MX Air is used as a remote for my TV viewing (content streamed from my server to a large TV like monitor because I am anti-pay-TV). Well worth the investment ... I will never use any other mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment