Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Who needs a burner when you have this?

https://www.dropbox.com/static/images/new_logo.png
Dropbox - This product may very well make ROM Drive Burners obsolete. I have been using it for a few years ... and I consider it a must have now. Dropbox is like "The Cloud" on steroids. It allows the transfer of files via email client under all platforms. Additionally it syncs with smart phones and tablets. Hyperlinks can also be used to access file content. A video can be played without actually downloading by clicking a link for example. When I'm out and about, on the road, I might want to take a few snapshots with my phone. If I do, they are ready for viewing when I get home by simply clicking the box in my system tray. With a smart phone print app, I can even have hard copy waiting for me when I return home. Files are automatically backed up online too. If you accidentally delete something, a quick visit to the Dropbox site will allow you to retrieve it. Free version has 2GB of free storage. The good people at Dropbox give you about half a dozen ways to increase the size of your box for free. Get it for free here today ==> http://db.tt/mWCExHCP

No comments:

Post a Comment