Wednesday, November 27, 2013

USB Automatic Direct Stirring Coffee Mug / Warmer





If you are anything like me ... When sitting at my computer for prolonged periods of time, I absolutely MUST have a cup of Joe there with me. I have a color coordinated (black & grey) cup warmer sitting to the right of my monitor. However, I have a couple of nagging complaints in regards to this old school warmer. It is not USB so I have to use yet another plug on one of my power strips. Since the cup is not covered, the heat dissipates quickly and it does not stay as warm as when poured from the coffee machine. The cooling off of the beverage causes a film to accumulate on top because it is never stirred ... sighs. During a normal day of posting auctions and such, I ran across this item. As soon as I seen it, I said to myself, "I gotta get one of these!" It is a beverage warmer that works via USB and actually stirs the beverage for you. Google images will direct you to many places where you can purchase this FANTASTIC item. Fairly inexpensive, they run around $20 and come in various colors including basic black (so I won't have to abandon my geeky toy color scheme ... lol). A great gift for the computer geek in your life. Simply Google the post title and you should have no problem finding it. You can also take the shortcut and go directly to eBay ... Where else ... HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment